Our website offers its users the opportunity to interact in a number of places, for example, by contacting us. If you contact us by e-mail, we will obviously use your information (such as your name, address or internet address). Your privacy will be respected in this case. Your information will solely be used for your request. Your information will not be stored or used for other purposes. Nevertheless, at any time, you have the right to inspect, or have us rectify or delete any of your private information per message via email@example.com.
Should you have a complaint regarding the privacy of your personal information, then you can submit this to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Plus Projects Privacy Statement
Plus Projects finds privacy important and wants to offer transparency about the personal data collected, about the purposes for which this data is used and about your rights in managing this data. Through this Privacy Statement, Plus Projects meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a law applicable throughout the European Union. If you have any questions or comments about the use of your data or this Privacy Statement, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controller of your data
Plus Projects B.V. (Plus Projects) is the controller of personal data and has its registered office at Zwaardstraat 16, 2584 TX The Hague. You can reach us by telephone on +31 (0)70 3012420 and by e-mail at email@example.com. The data protection officer at Plus Projects is David Paul Doornbos.
- current and former Plus Projects employees;
- current and former Plus Projects clients and business contacts;
- visitors to the Plus Projects website;
- parties with which Plus Projects has established contact or wants to establish contact;
- recipients of newsletters and commercial e-mails from Plus Projects;
- all other persons who contact Plus Projects or whose personal data is being processed by Plus Projects.
Personal data processing
Plus Projects processes personal data for the purpose of performing its services. If you procure services from us, we will ask you to provide personal data. The data is stored on Plus Projects’ own secure servers or those of a third party. We understand personal data processing to mean: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment, combination, as well as restriction, erasure or destruction of your personal data.
We process the following personal data:
- personal data which you provided to us yourself by e-mail, during meetings, events, seminars, etc., such as details stated on business cards;
- personal data which you entered when visiting our website;
- personal data obtained via our website, electronic newsletters or
- personal data and contact details which we derived from other sources, such as public business websites and business social media platforms;
- contact details and other personal data which we need in order to perform our services, including name, e-mail address, gender, citizen service number (BSN) and telephone number;
- personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce;
- company details: company name, address, telephone number and invoice address.
Plus Projects uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining contact with you. Sending information which you requested from us. Providing targeted information on relevant grants.
- Compliance with statutory obligations, such as grant obligations.
- Performing an agreement in which you instruct Plus Projects to provide grant advice/financing or consultancy services.
- If you grant us an assignment, you will be asked to supply your contact details. We may also need other personal data in order to execute the assignment, depending on the nature of the assignment. Furthermore, we use the data for the purpose of invoicing the services provided.
- In order to communicate information about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes. If you have consented to this, we will send you newsletters and marketing communications about the Plus Projects products, services, events and other promotions.
We do not collect or use information for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement, unless we have obtained your prior consent for this.
Plus Projects processes personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Consent: Plus Projects requested your consent to process your personal data, and you granted this consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent.
- Agreement or in preparation for the conclusion of an agreement: Plus Projects has an agreement with you on providing support in grant applications. If you issue an assignment to us, we will process your personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the agreement.
- Legal obligation: Plus Projects will only disclose personal data to grant providers if this is compulsory by law. In doing so, we will take appropriate measures to ensure the best possible protection of your personal data.
- Legitimate interest: Plus Projects will process personal data if it has a legitimate interest and such processing does not entail a disproportionate breach of your privacy.
Sharing personal data
In processing your personal data, Plus Projects may engage service providers (processors) that will process personal data exclusively on our instructions. The service providers engaged by Plus Projects include the following:
- ICT service providers supporting us in keeping our systems secure and stable;
- third parties helping us in sending newsletters and commercial e-mails.
We have concluded data processing agreements with these processors which meet the relevant requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Plus Projects will provide personal data to third parties in situations such as the following:
- In handling a file, it may be necessary to share your personal data with the grant provider or government authorities.
- If a court orders us to provide personal data to third parties, we will have to comply.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes. In principle, your personal data will not be transferred either to parties based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless this is necessary for the performance of the agreement for services.
Amendment of Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is geared to the use of and options provided by our website. Any adjustments and/or alterations to this site, legislative changes, or changes to the personal data which we request from you and the manner in which we use this personal data may result in amendments to this Privacy Statement. We therefore recommend that you check this Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
Protection of personal data
Plus Projects protects the personal data entrusted to it by means of technical and administrative security measures in order to keep the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration to a minimum. These measures include security software such as a virus scanner and firewalls, a secure and where possible encrypted Internet connection, physical and administrative controls of access to data and servers and two-step verification for access to data and mobile telephones.
Retention of personal data
We will not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes of data processing. If the retention is subject to statutory regulations, the personal data will not be retained any longer than is prescribed by law.
Access, alteration and removal of personal data
We offer all persons whose personal data we process for the performance of our services the opportunity to access, alter or remove all personal information provided to us at any time. To this end, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objection and complaints
You can object to the use of your data or ask that this use be limited. At the bottom of each newsletter you will find the option to adjust your data or to unsubscribe. If you have any complaints about the manner in which we handle your personal data, then please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +31 (0)70 3012420. We aim to resolve your complaint within one calendar month of receiving your request.